Professional Blowtorch & Roller Kit
Ideal for applying high volumes of Pro-Sleeves & Pro-Wraps
- Shrinks a 4"x4" sized sleeve/wrap in ~18 seconds
- High-quality, professional Sievert blowtorch with auto trigger-light
- Includes hose & regulator
- Includes heavy-duty roller for applying sleeves to square posts
- Additional leaflets included for handing out to customers
Delivery & Returns
- All orders are sent via a courier service
- UK Mainland Delivery is £2.68 Inc Vat for orders under £50 (trade login prices will differ)
- **Free UK delivery over £50 – Available to mainland England, Wales and some Scotland postcodes. (This offer is not available to trade login customers or postcodes in Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, remote Scottish mainland, Scottish Islands or any other UK Islands) – please see full T&C’s via the button below.
- Orders are usually dispatched the same working day if placed before 12 pm
- Tracking information will be provided by email or text message
- We are happy to offer a refund for any items returned in their original unused condition within 30 days
- For any further questions or special requirements, please contact us
Frequently Asked Questions
**Who is eligible for free delivery over £50?
If I place my order today, when will I receive my items?
We aim for next-day delivery if ordered before 12 noon. For urgent orders, please contact us and we will see what we can do for you.
Which courier(s) do you use?
We use DX for UK based deliveries and DHL for international deliveries
Can I cancel my order?
How can I track my delivery?
We will send tracking details after you’ve placed your order. If you haven’t received these details, you can contact us here.
- **Who is eligible for free delivery over £50?
Returns & Refunds
How do I return products?
To return items please contact us and we will be happy to accept returns if not needed.
Will I have to pay postage if Postsaver sent the wrong size/items out?
No, as it is our fault we will cover the costs of additional despatches/collections.
Can I cancel my order?
Do I have to pay for my own shipping costs to return products?
Yes, you will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non refundable.
What happens after I have returned my items?
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you of the status of your refund after inspecting the item and if your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment).
You will receive the credit within 14 days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
- How do I return products?
How long does Pro-Set last?
Pro-Set is designed to last at least 50 years in service.
Is Pro-Set safe after it has cured?
After Pro-Set has hardened it is nonreactive. No contamination takes place and it is neutral to the environment and safe to living organisms.
Can Pro-Set be used in acidic soil?
Yes. Pro-Set is not sensitive to particularly acidic or alkaline soils.
What temperature range can I use Pro-Set in?
Pro-Set is a chemical compound, and as with most chemical products, its efficiency depends on temperature. It affects the speed as well as the volume of the final footing:
• in higher temperatures, Pro-Set will grow faster and can create more volume than specified in technical data sheets
• in lower temperatures, Pro-Set will grow slower and can generate less volume than specified in technical data sheets
No matter the outside temperature, 2 hours before using Pro-Set, it should be stored at room temperature [between 20 and 25 deg. C] to achieve the best results.
What is Pro-Set’s environmental impact?
Producing one pack of Pro-Set produces approximately 3 KG of CO2.
In comparison, concrete post-mix produces approximately 8 KG per CO2 for two bags – the equivalent post-fixing capacity to Pro-Set.
When looking at the CO2 transport costs on the environment, Pro-Set is far more environmentally friendly due to it weighing 97% less than concrete.
- How long does Pro-Set last?
Postsaver Pro-Wrap & Pro-Sleeve
Why do preservative treated posts not last as long as they used to?
Can I use Postsaver Pro-Sleeves/Pro-Wraps with preservative-treated fence posts?
Yes, to enable our 20-year guarantee we require you to use Postsaver Pro-Sleeves/Pro-Wraps on UC4 (Use-Class 4) preservative treated posts. Postsaver’s dual-layer air and watertight seal not only locks moisture, fungi, and oxygen out but also locks preservatives in.
How does our 20-year guarantee work?
So long as the Pro-Sleeve is correctly applied to a use class four post (UC4), then we automatically guarantee the post for 20 years. In the event of a failure, our guarantee covers the cost of a replacement post and Pro-Sleeve.
We are a family-run business that believes in treating customers fairly and honoring our guarantee in all valid claims.
Can moisture enter at the top of the Pro-Sleeve and travel downwards?
No, the wind and the sun will dry the post before the moisture has a chance to enter the ground-line section of the post. This combined with Postsaver Pro-Sleeve’s air and watertight seal excluding the other factors required for decay; oxygen & fungi – means that rot cannot occur.
Can water travel up from the bottom of the post inside the Pro-Sleeve?
No, due to Postsaver Pro-Sleeves creating an air and watertight seal to the posts surface it dramatically lowers the moisture entry point to the bottom of the sleeve. With this lowered moisture entry point the moisture can’t track far enough up inside the sleeve to reach the critical first 6 inches or 15 cm below ground.
- Why do preservative treated posts not last as long as they used to?
Postsaver Pro-Wrap & Pro-Sleeve: Application and Installation
Can I power drive protected posts into the ground?
How much does in cost in gas to apply a Pro-Sleeve/Pro-Wrap?
Typically £0.03 per Pro-Sleeve/Pro-Wrap.
What size posts can be sleeved?
We supply sleeves to fit all sizes of posts.
- How long does it take to apply Pro-Sleeves/Pro-Wraps to a post?
Can Pro-Sleeves/Pro-Wraps be applied to wet posts?
No, but they can be applied to posts that are slightly damp to the touch. If in any doubt, flash dry them with a blowtorch before application.
- Can I power drive protected posts into the ground?
Postsaver Pro-Wrap & Pro-Sleeve: Technical Questions
Are Postsaver Pro-Sleeves patented?
Yes, Postsaver Pro-Sleeves are patented.
Do Postsaver Pro-Sleeves/Pro-Wraps prevent termite attack?
On an independent test in which wooden blocks were encapsulated with sleeve material, termite attack did not occur.
In some countries with certain termite species, we have been told it is sufficient to only apply a sleeve to the ground-line section of the post as the termites generally live in the upper part of the ground. If they cannot detect wood, they will not burrow down to attack the wood deeper in the ground. In other countries, the whole of the in-ground section of the post has to be encapsulated.
Does Pro-Sleeves/Pro-Wraps need a licence or biocidal approval to be used?
No. Pro-sleeves & Pro-Wraps are non-toxic and do not require any approvals, certification or import licences for use.
What quality control is used when making Pro-Sleeves & Pro-Wraps?
We are an ISO 9001 certified manufacturer. All Pro-Sleeves & Pro-Wraps are rigorously checked against a set of tight quality standards including size, weight, film thickness, softening point, shrink ratios, and print quality.
Over what temperature range can Pro-Sleeves/Pro-Wraps be used?
The storage temperature range is 0C to 40C. Sleeves must not be stored in direct sunlight, and we recommend that Pro-Sleeves/Pro-Wraps are applied to posts out of direct sunlight.
- Are Postsaver Pro-Sleeves patented?